Mini Peach Pies
Mini Peach Pies....another great peach pie recipe. Try it !
* 6 individual pie or tart shells, baked, about 4 to 5-inch diameter
* 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
* 2 tablespoons cold water
* 1 cup apricot preserves
* 3 tablespoons sherry
* dash salt
* 6 individual pie or tart shells, baked
* 6 peach halves
* 1/2 cup whipping cream
* 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
* 6 maraschino cherries, optional
Soften gelatin in cold water. Heat apricot preserves to boiling point. Add the softened gelatin to the preserves and stir until dissolved. Add the sherry and dash of salt. Cool preserves mixture until it begins to thicken. Place a peach half, cut side down, in each mini pie shell. Spoon cooled
preserved mixture over the top, dividing among the 6 mini pies. Beat cream and powdered sugar until soft peaks form. Serve with the pies. If desired, top each pie with a maraschino cherry. The peach pie recipe is ready to serve...delicious ! Nice one !
Labels: peach pie recipes